Monday 2 May 2016

Creating My Magazine Advert

The first website I used to create my advert is Fotor. With this website, I changed the filter of my picture to black and white and added the text. Luckily, I managed to find a font very similar to the font I used on my website.


After I had imported all the text I wanted onto the advert, I then used LunaPic again and used their 'merge image' tool in which you can add a photo on top of another. I imported the edited image I created on Fotor and then uploaded the record label image and re-sized it to fit into the bottom left hand corner. 


I then had to re-save this image and re-import it so I could add the social media logos that I took from my website.



As I was unsure on the lay out of the magazine advert I asked two 17 year old girls to help me decide where all my text should go. This ensure that it will appeal to people of my target audience. 



No comments:

Post a Comment