Monday 2 May 2016

Ancillary Task One: Final Website

Below is the website I have created for my artist, Imogen,

http://ebrown68.wix.com/imogen

Here is the homepage of the website.


Here is the page showing pictures from the artist's photoshoot:


The homepage shot of Imogen smiling remains the background for each page. The home page displays the artist's name, album name, social media links and a menu bar for other pages. I added social media accounts as this generation follow many celebrities and music artist's lives on social media. The text has an added 'fade in' transition to make the website look more sleek and professional.

I will use the same font for my magazine advert to add synergy so it is easy for my artist's fans to recognise the brand of Imogen.

No comments:

Post a Comment