Monday 7 September 2015

More Music Video Research

I've decided to look at more music videos as research for my own.

1. Kate Nash - Foundations


I particularly like this video as it uses a wide range of camera shots and techniques including stop motion. The stop motion symbolises the couple in the video and how their relationship is deteriorating. For example, the toothbrushes start, next to each other in the holder and then the stop motion separates them to be facing opposite each other, This has inspired me to use stop motion in my music video.

2. Lewis Watson - Calling



 I enjoy this video because it gives me the same feeling I get when I'm with my friends. It is a very relatable video for, particularly, teenagers. The dull colours and slow motion shots give the video a sense of nostalgia.

Putting all my research together, I aim to produce a music video using a wide range of camera shots and hope to create a sense of nostalgia and one you can relate to easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment