Saturday 5 March 2016

Starting Ancillary Task 1 - Artist's Website

My co-director and I decided to create two separate websites for our artist so we could design it how we wish. However we both brainstormed together to come up with a name for the artist and the album name. We decided to use our performer's first name 'Imogen' for the name of our artist as it is short and easy to remember. We got our inspiration for the name from artist's like Adele and Beyonce. We also decided to call the album 'Moving On'.

Here is what the website looks like so far:


These are the text settings. I need to make note of these to enforce synergy when creating my magazine advert.

I feel like the black and white filter on the picture and simplistic white text makes the website look sleek and professional. 

No comments:

Post a Comment